Τρίτη 15 Δεκεμβρίου 2009

Infos and Help

Greetings to all people who visit my blogs!!!
I hope to like my blog and you like the records who upload!If you want to send me anything record or cover to upload or  do you want anything infos or everything else just send me an e-mail.Gladly i help you.To play almost anything multimedia(audio and video) format just download K-Lite Codec.My favorite player is VLC.To uncompress the files use the 7-zip.To convert files from one format to other (ex. mp4 to mp3 etc..) use the Format Factory or fre:ac.All paints  from my post isn't create by me but is work from other artists (thank you guys!).Only the text on these paints is mine.At Iast,i don't any ad on my blog,because i hate ads, but google do it,so use adblock to block it.I  hope to help you.That's all for now!I hope to see you soon!!!My best wishes for all!STAY TRUE METAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου