Σάββατο 5 Ιουνίου 2010

Wotan-Live in Xanthi,Greece 29-5-2010

Wotan is one of the best epic metal band!Check for their in www.wotanmetal.com .Before one week they had come in Greece and they had supported by three great greek bands the Sentinel,Dark Nightmare and Nemesis.I record the audio for whole live and also i did a review,in greek in :
http://southernrock.gr/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=35&Itemid=104
Also in this site i am author and i uploaded the audio for the other three bands.Check it!I hope to enjoy it!
 I didn't write the track list because i didn't know all song of these band.If someone can help me,please send me an email.Thanks!
Wotan-Live in Xanthi,Greece 29-5-2010 audio
Wotan-Live in Xanthi,Greece 29-5-2010 my videos
Wotan-Live in Xanthi,Greece my pics(also includes pics by the others bands)
Wotan-Live in Xanthi,Greece 29-5-2010 youtube videos(thanks the guys which uploaded)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου